Lee's Summit Soccer Association's Mission
The mission of the Lee's Summit Soccer Association is to create a positive environment in which ALL players can do what they most enjoy, HAVING FUN.
The primary vision of the Lee's Summit Soccer Association is to provide our players with soccer programs that teaches fundamentals, encourages player development in a fun, supporting environment.
The Lee's Summit Soccer Association values teamwork, sportsmanship and teaching the importance of integrity. At the Lee's Summit Soccer Association we understand that through team activities we are encouraging individuals to perform in group settings, growing self-confidence and creating future leaders that will transcend soccer and help our players in everyday life.
The foundation of the Lee's Summit Soccer Association is built on trustworthiness, taking responsibility for ones actions and always showing respect for others. We understand that working with children is an awesome responsibility and our adult members know that they will be seen as role models and must demonstrate great character at ALL times.
Bill of Rights for Young Athletes
- Right to participate in sports
- Right to participate at a level commensurate with each child’s maturity and ability
- Right to have qualified adult leadership
- Right to play as a child and not as an adult
- Right to participate in safe and healthy environments
- Right to proper preparation for participation in sports
- Right to an equal opportunity to strive for success
- Right to be treated with dignity
- Right to have fun in sports