- Kid's Kick'n Cancer Blood Drive
- Come out to Richardson Elementary on 4/25/15 to donate from 8am-3pm and meet some local sports celebrities!
The Lee's Summit Soccer Association (LSSA) is dedicated to providing the youth of Lee's Summit with the opportunity to play soccer. We offer opportunities for every player living in the Lee's Summit Community - youth and adult, recreational and competitive.
- Kids Kick'n Cancer Blood Drive
- LSSA will be hosting our annual blood drive at Richardson Elementary on April 25th from 8:00am-3:00pm. Make your appointment Here! Enter Sponsor Code: KickCancer. Prizes go to the top two teams who contribute donor units.
Click Here for step by step instructions.
- Makeup Pictures Schedule Posted
- All pictures will be taken at Haub Photography and not at Legacy.
- President's Spring Newsletter
- Sporting Club Network Adds Sporting Lee's Summit (LSSA) As New Academy Affiliate
- To view the exciting video announcement CLICK HERE
- FREE Camp for U5 and Special Needs players (Register Here)
- Lee's Summit North Soccer is partnering with Sporting Lee's Summit to offer a FREE youth soccer clinic from 10-11 a.m., May 2, 2015 for U5 and special needs players.
- Reserver Indoor Practice space on Thursday evenings
- Open field rental is available on Thursday evenings at Z-Sports from 7:30-8:30. Follow the link and reserve online.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- LSSA needs your help. We are looking for a few good volunteers to take on critical positions within our organization. If you would like to help please click on this link and find out how.
|Thursdays, March 19 - May 21||LSSA Juniors Division|
|Thursdays, March 19 - May 21||Special Needs Soccer Program|
|Sundays, March 22 - May 17||Adult League Spring Game Dates|
|April 25||Game 6|
|April 25||Kids Kick'n Cancer Blood Drive|
8:00 - 3:00pm
LSSA Patrons, enjoy these offers from our partners and sponsors.
Donate to LSSA's SCORE Program
LSSA's new SCORE program will allow you to make a tax deductible donation to help children in our community play soccer in cases where their family's financial situation would otherwise prevent it. Please click the PayPal Donate button below.
For more information, see the flyer.